Banksy Thomas the Tank 2008 Street Art T-shirt
This awesome tee features a famous work by Banksy. Train art has long been an integral part of graffiti history, with the original New York artists in the 80’s and 90’s tagging trains so that their work could ‘go on tour’ so to speak. Banksy has tagged the most beloved and innocent of trains, our fictional friend ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ lending the work strong roots in graffiti history as well as a touch of childhood whimsy and irreverent humor.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.