Banksy DJ Thinker Monkey Street Art Sweatshirt
This sweatshirt features a monkey, deep in thought, listening to music on headphones. Banksy frequently presents monkeys in ironic juxtapositions, as a critique of power and consumerism. The artist's satirical street art and subversive epigrams combine dark humor with graffiti executed in a distinctive stenciling technique and his works of political and social commentary have been featured on streets, walls, and bridges of cities throughout the world.
Ideal for any situation, this crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Classic fit; Runs true to size