Banksy Thomas the Tank (2008) Street Art Sweatshirt
This awesome sweatshirt features a famous work by Banksy. Train art has long been an integral part of graffiti history, with the original New York artists in the 80’s and 90’s tagging trains so that their work could ‘go on tour’ so to speak. Banksy has tagged the most beloved and innocent of trains, our fictional friend ‘Thomas the Tank Engine’ lending the work strong roots in graffiti history as well as a touch of childhood whimsy and irreverent humor.
Ideal for any situation, this crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Classic fit; Runs true to size