Heisenberg Graffiti, Breaking Bad Sweatshirt
Heisenberg is Walter Hartwell White's alias from the television series Breaking Bad. This design is a replica of the original graffiti found in Walter's abandoned house on season 5. Heisenberg was considered a kingpin figure in the Southwestern drug trade. Bryan Cranston's performance has received universal acclaim, from both critics and audiences, and Walter White is considered to be one of the greatest and most iconic characters in television history.
Ideal for any situation, this crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Classic fit; Runs true to size