Pablo Picasso Peace (Dove and Face) Artwork T-Shirt
Pigeons, or doves, have always been in Picasso’s life, and Picasso knew their habits and character like no one else. When Pablo learned to handle the brush, his father allowed him to draw the bird’s feet. The drawing became a kind of the top image of the “pigeon” series of peace symbols, having played an important role in the pacifist propaganda during the 50-60 years of the 20th century. In international politics, the word “dove” became a common name for the supporters of peaceful solutions to the world problems, as opposed to the “hawks” – supporters of radical, drastic measures and “iron hand.”
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.