1905 Cadillac Model F Touring Car T-shirt
The now-famous Cadillac brand started as the Detroit Automobile Company in 1902. That makes 1905 just the third year that the American luxury car maker was producing automobiles. The 1905 Model F was also the first of a new style of car with a sharper hood and radiator, along with a single-cylinder engine that produced 9 horsepower.
The unisex soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem