1906 Studebaker Model G Auto T-shirt
The 1906 Studebaker Model G featured a four-cylinder engine that could produce 36 HP and reach cruising speed at 40-45 mph. It cost $4,000 in 1906, putting the car in the upper echelon of the price spectrum. It offered riding room for five passengers in a Roi des Belges touring car body. Overall, the 1906 Model G was ahead of its time.
The unisex soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Semi-fitted - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.