1923 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost T-shirt
The 1923 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost had a body style, which was of the most popular open Springfield styles and was instantly recognizable by the beaded edges on doors and the cradles to support the lowered top. The Ghost itself earned its name because it ran so quietly.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.