1925 Ahrens-Fox Firetruck T-shirt
Ahrens-Fox built its first motorized fire engine in 1911. By the end of 1912, production of horse-drawn fire apparatus was a thing of the past. A point of company pride was that it built nearly everything in its Cincinnati factory, including the engines. In all, Ahrens-Fox built more than 1,500 pieces of fire apparatus before the company’s long run ended in 1977.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.