1928 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster Hoodie
The 1928 Model A was introduced in December 1927, offering twice the horsepower of the Model T due to a new inline four-cylinder engine. One million Model A's were sold by February 1929, two million by July 1929, and three million by March 1930. Almost two dozen body styles were available in the Model A, including the phaeton, roadster, Tudor and Fordor sedans, sport and business coupes, station wagon, Victoria, and, of course, the pickup truck.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality while the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater for extra style points.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size