1928 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster Sweatshirt
The 1928 Model A was introduced in December 1927, offering twice the horsepower of the Model T due to a new inline four-cylinder engine. One million Model A's were sold by February 1929, two million by July 1929, and three million by March 1930. Almost two dozen body styles were available in the Model A, including the phaeton, roadster, Tudor and Fordor sedans, sport and business coupes, station wagon, Victoria, and, of course, the pickup truck.
Ideal for any situation, this crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Classic fit; Runs true to size