1928 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster T-shirt
The 1928 Model A was introduced in December 1927, offering twice the horsepower of the Model T due to a new inline four-cylinder engine. One million Model Aswere sold by February 1929, two million by July 1929, and three million by March 1930. Almost two dozen body styles were available in the Model A, including the phaeton, roadster, Tudor and Fordor sedans, sport and business coupes, station wagon, Victoria, and, of course, the pickup truck.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.