1929 Hispano-Suiza H6B Cabriolet T-shirt
During the First World War, Hispano-Suiza supplied more than 50,000 V12 engines for fighter planes. However, it was discovered that it would take just half of one of the engines to propel the H6B. It achieved a top speed of 80 mph and was one of about 2,350 Hispano-Suiza’s ever made.
The unisex soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem