1929 Hispano-Suiza H6B Cabriolet T-shirt
During the First World War, Hispano-Suiza supplied more than 50,000 V12 engines for fighter planes. However, it was discovered that it would take just half of one of the engines to propel the H6B. It achieved a top speed of 80 mph and was one of about 2,350 Hispano-Suiza’s ever made.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.