1929 Pierce-Arrow Model 133 Limousine T-shirt
The 1929 Pierce-Arrow Model 133 Limousine had the all-new 366-cubic-inch straight-eight engine, with prices starting at $2,775. This car helped the Buffalo, New York-based Pierce-Arrow Motor Car Company firm up its finances, along with the merger with Studebaker Corporation. The merger also opened up Studebaker's dealerships for Pierce-Arrow.
This soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Semi-fitted - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.