1932 Auburn 8-100A Boattail Speedster T-shirt
Occasionally referred to as a “Baby Duesenberg,” the Model 8-100A Auburn – so named for its eight-cylinder engine producing 100 horsepower – was top-tier in terms of design. It was equipped with a two-speed rear axle, automatic starting, shocks that were adjustable from the driver’s seat, automatic chassis lubrication, cigar lighter and six chrome wire wheels.
This soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Semi-fitted - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.