1932 Yellow Ford Hi-Boy Hot Rod T-shirt
The 1932 Ford Hi-boy Roadster is an iconic vehicle in the history of American hot rods. The roadster was a two-door car with a sloping roofline and a distinctive V-shaped grille. It was powered by a V8 engine and had a top speed of around 70 miles per hour.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart