1933 Auburn Salon Brougham T-shirt
In an attempt to boost lagging sales, Auburn introduced a new top-of-the-line Salon series for 1933, equipped with a new V-12 Lycoming engine, which Auburn had unveiled just a year earlier. This would become the least expensive twelve-cylinder engine ever marketed, priced at $1,395.
This soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Semi-fitted - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.