1934 Auburn 1250 Salon Cabriolet T-shirt
Over the two and a half years Auburn produced V12s, only about 2,250 were made in total. The Cabriolet V12 was the most inexpensive V12 ever producte and it originally sold for under $1,000. This engine’s 160 horsepower matched that of larger engines from Cadillac and Packard and propelled the car at speeds over 100 mph at its top end.
This soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Semi-fitted - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.