1934 Ford 3-Window Red Coupe T-shirt
The 1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe is a classic car that is still popular among car enthusiasts today. It was produced by Ford Motor Company from 1932 to 1934 and is considered one of the most iconic cars of the era. The 3-Window Coupe was a two-door car with a sloping roofline and a distinctive V-shaped grille. It was powered by a V8 engine and had a top speed of around 70 miles per hour.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.