1934 Packard Twelve 1108 Convertible Sedan T-shirt
Packard began life as the Ohio Automobile Company based in Warren, Ohio, and became the Packard Motor Car Company in 1902. In 1903 the company moved to Detroit. The Packard Twelve 1108 had 160 HP and could reach a top speed of 90 mph. They sold for approximately $6,000 in 1934.
This soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Semi-fitted - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.