1936 Mercedes-Benz 540K Illustration T-shirt
Introduced at the 1936 Paris Motor Show, the 540K was one of the most prestigious and most beautiful automobiles of its day. Its combination of power, light weight and sheer beauty made it the master of the road, and it was a testimonial to the capabilities of the German automotive engineers. It was also breathtakingly expensive: it retailed for $12,000 in 1936 (approximately $230,000 today).
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart