1948 Bentley Mark VI T-shirt
W.O. Bentley founded Bentley Motors Limited in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London. In its early years, the automaker became famous for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924 and 1927-30. The Mark VI was Bentley's first post-World War II luxury car, and nearly 5,200 were built between 1946 and 1952.
This soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Semi-fitted - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.