1963 Corvette C2 Sting Ray (Red) Illustration T-shirt
The C2 Sting Ray is the second generation of the Corvette sports car, produced by Chevrolet for the 1963 through 1967 model years. It not only had a new design, but also greater handling prowess. The C2 Sting Ray was also somewhat lighter than its C1 predecessor, so acceleration improved despite unchanged horsepower.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart