Album Cover Art for A Day At the Races T-shirt
A Day at the Races is the fifth studio album by the British rock band Queen, released in 1976. The album reached the top of the charts in the UK, Japan, and the Netherlands. It reached number five on the US Billboard Top LPs and was Queen's third album to ship gold in the US, subsequently reaching platinum status.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart