Album Cover Art for Innuendo T-shirt
Innuendo is the fourteenth studio album by the British rock band Queen, released in 1991. It was the band's last album to be released in lead singer Freddie's lifetime, and their most recent one to be composed of entirely new material. It was the first Queen album to go Gold in the US upon its release since The Works in 1984.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart