Andy Warhol Butterfly 1983 Print T-shirt
This amazing tee depicts an Andy Warhol print of an endangered specie of butterflies. In 1983, Andy Warhol created a series of color screenprints that portrayed endangered animals from around the world: Siberian tiger, Grevy’s zebra, black rhinoceros, bald eagle and others. Using brilliant colors, characteristic of his signature style, and poignant expressions, Warhol portrays a dynamic tension between art and reality.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.