Andy Warhol Ice Cream Dessert (1959) Artwork T-shirt
This beautiful tee depicts a three-scoop ice cream cone of red, pink and white. For Warhol, food was his “great extravagance” and he had a very sweet tooth, claiming that “all I ever really want is sugar”. This image of an elaborate ice-cream has been depicted in the same way he would complete a fashion illustration - with his blotted-line technique and vivid colors.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.