Banksy Peel Fiction (2002) Street Art T-shirt
This tee features Banksy's humorous and ironic twist on a scene from the Pulp Fiction movie. Instead of the two main characters aiming their guns in synchronization, their pistols have been replaced by bright yellow bananas. Banksy used this subterfuge to make a strong anti-gun, anti-violence, and anti-war statement, transforming the scene into something harmless and even laughable.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.