Banksy Space Girl And Bird (2007) Street Art T-shirt
This awesome tee features Space Girl and Bird, a painting by graffiti artist Banksy. The spray painted on steel work was commissioned by Blur to serve as cover art for their album Think Tank. In 2007, it was sold at auction to an American bidder for £288,000, twenty times its estimated value.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.