Banksy Swing Girl (2010) Graffiti Art T-Shirt
Swing Girl appeared in 2010 a few days prior to the LA première of Banksy’s film, Exit Through The Gift Shop. Located in a car park on Broadway, Downtown LA, Swing Girl is a great example of how Banksy incorporates his work into the urban scene within the existing landscape.
This classic jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.