Banksy Throwing Flowers 2007 Street Art Hoodie
This hoodie features a mural art depicting a masked man throwing a bunch of flowers. It is considered one of Banksy's most iconic works; it was inspired by images of 1960s protests. The artist's satirical street art and subversive epigrams combine dark humor with graffiti executed in a distinctive stenciling technique and his works of political and social commentary have been featured on streets, walls, and bridges of cities throughout the world.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality while the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater for extra style points.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size