Banksy Throwing Flowers 2007 Street Art T-shirt
This tee features a mural art depicting a masked man throwing a bunch of flowers. It is considered one of Banksy's most iconic works; it was inspired by images of 1960s protests. The artist's satirical street art and subversive epigrams combine dark humor with graffiti executed in a distinctive stenciling technique and his works of political and social commentary have been featured on streets, walls, and bridges of cities throughout the world.
This classic jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.