Basquiat Crocodile (1987) Street Art T-Shirt
This awesome t-shirt features a drawing of a crocodile's head, along with a toilet and a glass of milk, originally painted by Basquiat on top of a Warhol advertisement artwork. The crocodile's head, which goes back to the voodoo rituals and Basquiat's own ethnic Haitian roots, adds a frenetic chaos to the harmonic shapes of the steaks.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.