Basquiat Dustheads (1982) Artwork T-Shirt
This awesome t-shirt features one of Basquiat's most important artworks, depicting two drug addicts on angel dust as frenetic radiant characters. The piece shows two stick-like figures, and a few lines hint at a possible sidewalk. One figure dominates the picture, painted in bright red, waving his hands and arms above his head.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.