Jean-Michel Basquiat Trumpet 1984 Artwork Long Sleeve Shirt
This tee has a famous artwork originally created by Basquiat. His art focused on "suggestive dichotomies", such as wealth versus poverty, integration versus segregation, and inner versus outer experience. He appropriated poetry, drawing, and painting, and married text and image, abstraction, figuration, and historical information mixed with contemporary critique.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, long sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
- 32 singles; Side-seamed construction
- Crew neck; Cover-stitched collar
- 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.