Basquiat Untitled Skull (1982) Artwork T-Shirt
This awesome t-shirt features one of Basquiat's most important artworks, depicting an image of an X-ray-like vision of a head's exposed upper and lower jaw, which accounts for its misinterpretation as a skull. The art depicts both inside and outside dimensions of a head, existing between life and death. The eyes are listless as if the head was lobotomized. The subdued facial expression is a contrast to the vibrant colors that suggest an abundance of internal activity.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.