Six-Inch Composite Toe Leather Work Boots
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ships within 7 business days
This item is eligible for free returns
Our Six-Inch Composite Toe Leather Work Boots feature:
- Composite Toecap - Carbon fiber, 50% LIGHTER, Non-metallic, Non-conductive, Anti-hot & cold, Anti-corrosive. Conforms to American Standard ASTM F2413, keeping your foot safe while hiking, hunting, or working.
- PORON Materials -With Microban technology provides consistent, reliable and long-lasting protection, while keeping your foot comfortable
- CoolMAX - Temperature Control, Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry.
- Electrical Shock protection - ASTM 2413 EH compliant, protection against electrical shock up to 18000V
- Rubber Outsole - Rubber outsole with slip resistant tread that is chemical, oil, heat and acid resistant. Heat resistant up to 500°F
- Waterproof - Hydroguard waterproof membrane, keeping water out while venting moisture leaving your feet dry and comfortable
- Nubuck Leather - high quality leather that is water resistant and durable.
- Kevlar puncture resistant plate - High quality kevlar anti puncture midsole will effectively protect your feet from nails and sharp objects.
- Width - Wide Width (E), width is an indication of the space in the ball of the boots. Give your toes more space so they do not feel cramped.
- Safety Rating - ASTM 2413-11 I/75, C/75 PR, EH
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5'' from arch
- Platform measures approximately .75"