Seven-Inch Steel Toe Leather Asphalt Work Boots - Black
Our Seven-Inch Steel Toe Leather Asphalt Work Boots - Black feature:
- Steel Toecap - Conforms to American Standard ASTM F2413, keeping your foot safe while hiking, hunting, or working.
- PORON Materials - With Microban technology provides consistent, reliable and long-lasting antimicrobial protection, while keeping your foot comfortable
- CoolMAX - Temperature Control, Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry
- Rubber Outsole - Rubber outsole with slip resistant tread that is chemical, oil, heat, and acid resistant. Heat resistant up to 500°F
- Static Control, Antistatic - ESD Standard EN 61340, used for cleanroom, dust workspace, etc
- Full grain leather - high quality performance leather that is water resistant and durable.
- Width - Wide Width, width is an indication of the space in the ball of the boots. Give your toes more space so they do not feel cramped.
- Safety Rating - ASTM 2413-11 I/75, C/75 SD
- TPU outsole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.25'' from arch
- Platform measures approximately.75"
Please allow 10 days for delivery.