Black Labrador Retriever Sketch Hoodie
The Labrador Retriever gets his name from Labrador, Canada, though the breed was developed in 19th-century Newfoundland as a water dog. Originally called St. John’s dog after Newfoundland’s capital, Labs worked alongside local fisherman to retrieve their catches. Around 1830, Labs were imported to England, where they served as hunting retrievers. Labs are friendly, outgoing, and high-spirited companions who have more than enough affection to go around.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality, and the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size