Calvin & Hobbes Playing Zombies Hoodie
This great hoodie shows our best friends playing zombies! Calvin, the precocious, mischievous, and adventurous six-year-old boy, and Hobbes, his sardonic stuffed tiger was a daily comic strip commonly cited as "the last great newspaper comic". It has enjoyed broad and enduring popularity, influence, and academic interest.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality while the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater for extra style points.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size