Calvin & Hobbes Playing Zombies Sweatshirt
This great sweatshirt shows our best friends playing zombies! Calvin, the precocious, mischievous, and adventurous six-year-old boy, and Hobbes, his sardonic stuffed tiger was a daily comic strip commonly cited as "the last great newspaper comic". It has enjoyed broad and enduring popularity, influence, and academic interest.
Ideal for any situation, this crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Classic fit; Runs true to size