Frida Kahlo With Flowers Illustration Hoodie
This amazing Hoodie features the iconic Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, in grayscale, but with the lips and the roses in colors, creating a beautiful contrast. Inspired by Mexico's popular culture, she employed a naïve folk art style to explore questions of identity, postcolonialism, gender, class and race in Mexican society.
Everyone needs a warm go-to hoodie, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect artsy choice for cooler evenings!
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Double-lined hood
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.
NOTE: Because this item is print-to-order, it is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.