Frida Kahlo With Flowers Illustration T-Shirt
This amazing tee features the iconic Mexican artist, in grayscale, but with the lips and the roses in colors, creating a beautiful contrast. Inspired by Mexico's popular culture, she employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, postcolonialism, gender, class and race in Mexican society.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print make users fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.