Haring Best Buddies (1990) Street Art Sweatshirt
This awesome sweatshirt features a unique artwork that captures Haring’s pop-graffiti aesthetic. Alongside other great artists from his generation, he is regarded as a leading figure in New York East Village Art scene in the 1970s and '80s.
Ideal for any situation, this crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Classic fit; Runs true to size