Haring Skateboarding Street Art Long Sleeve Shirt
This beautiful long sleeve tee captures Haring’s pop-graffiti aesthetic. Alongside other great artists from his generation, Haring is regarded as a leading figure in New York East Village Art scene in the 1970s and '80s.
This ultra cotton long sleeve tee is a clear comfort winner. The sleeves also act as a nice frame. The shoulders are taped for improved durability. This makes for a good fitting around the shoulders and neck. The cotton used for these shirts is environmentally friendly.
- 100% cotton (sport grey 90% cotton/10% polyester)
- Classic midweight fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (203 g/m²)) and rib cuffs
- Pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double-needle bottom hem
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Seamless double-needle 7/8" rib collar
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Proudly using 100% U.S. Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.