Hattori Hanzo, Sushi and Swordsmithing T-Shirt
Hattori Hanzō is the finest swordsmith in the world; however, he has not created a new sword in over a quarter-century because he feels guilty for making instruments used to kill humans.
In realizing Beatrix Kiddo wants "Japanese steel" to dispatch his former student, Bill, who has displeased his former master by his dishonorable actions, Hanzō spends a month crafting what he considers his finest sword. He presents it to her, saying that if even God gets in her way, "God will be cut."
Our super soft and smooth jersey Hattori Hanzo, Sushi and Swordsmithing T-Shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (sport grey 10% polyester)
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.