Henri Matisse Blue Nude 1952 Artwork T-Shirt
This tee has a famous artwork originally created by Henri Matisse. The Blue Nudes is a series of color lithographs by Henri Matisse made from cut-outs depicting nude figures in various positions. Restricted by his physical condition after his surgery for stomach cancer, he began creating art by cutting and painting sheets of paper by hand and supervised the creation of the lithographs until his death in 1954.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.3 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.
NOTE: Because this item is print-to-order, it is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.