Keith Haring Heart "Untitled, 1985" Artwork Hoodie
This beautiful hoodie features a unique artwork that captures Haring’s pop-graffiti aesthetic. Alongside other great artists from his generation, Haring is regarded as a leading figure in New York East Village Art scene in the 1970s and '80s.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality, and the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size