Lucio Fontana Spatial Concept 1956 Artwork T-shirt
With his spatial concepts and his redefinition of specific materials and dimensions, Argentinian-Italian artist Lucio Fontana (1899-1968) is regarded as the father of midcentury Spatialism, while his provocative practice channelled postwar innovation in a pioneering synthesis of art, technology, and science.
This classic jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.