M-65 Classic Field Jacket
The M-65 is a hip-length field jacket worn by the US Armed Forces. Their robustness and comfortable cut are legendary. Appreciated since 1965, it had a style-defining effect on the fashion of its time for decades and became a kind of personal trademark with recognition value.
The warm polyester inner jacket is quilted and detachable. The cotton outer jacket can also be worn without a lining on cool summer days. There is also a hidden cotton hood in the collar. There are internal waist straps for width adjustment for the perfect fit. The 2 breast/hip flap pockets with snap fasteners offer plenty of storage space.
- Fashionable vintage look and feel
- Full length European zipper closure with press studs and storm flap (Note: it zips from the left)
- High collar with Hook-and-loop closure
- Concealed hood with drawstring and elastic section for better fit
- Removable quilted long-sleeved internal lining
- Two expandable chest pockets with flaps and press studs
- Two front pockets with flaps and press studs
- Internal waist adjusters
- Elastic bottom drawstrings
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Pleated shoulders for increased ranged of movement
- Detachable epaulets
- Shell material: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Shell lining material: 100% Cotton
- Removable liner material: 100% Polyester
- Padding material: 100% Polyester
- NOTE: runs smaller than usual (If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up)
NOTE: This item ships from Germany and has an extended handling time and a delivery estimate of approximately 15 - 21 business days. This includes additional time needed for customs processing.
Because this item is imported, it is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.